Friday, June 1, 2007

Registered Office : A Business Boon

I wanted to start a business of my own. This wasn't a piece of cake I could have anytime. I had heard of the legal obligation of having a registered office as registered with the Companies house, but I was never sure that it actually works wonders for the business.

Registered office address is the official address registered with the companies house, but it need not be in located in the place from where you run your business. You can actually run your business from your home itself. A registered address of a famous place helps you thus in improving the visibility of your business. This is because your target customers begin to identify your company name with the famous address, giving you advertisement in a feasible way.

This service of a registered office address is provided by many firms. Being a newcomer with a small business setup, I needed this publicity for my stationery products. Apart from this, it also took care of my official correspondence work. This was done through the complementary mail forwarding service by the address provider firm at a small charge.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home