Tuesday, June 5, 2007

What delayed my business expansion in UK?

Of late, I have had a different kind of experience. To be a successful businessman, one not only needs to be shrewd and good in mathematics. He should also be good in legal matters connected with his business. This I could wise up only when I was going to expand my business in UK. The legal matters related to registered office were known to me. And the result, I couldn’t launch my business there in the projected time.

I was sure that it will be okay if I use any address as registered office. But the law of land says that one can have it only in a legally valid place. So, I had to postpone my date of launching the business and manage an address in a prescribed place. Not only this, law also dictates that the name of the company should be displayed in front of the office and all the products or stationeries of the company must carry the address of the registered office on them.

So, if you are eyeing at opening business in UK, make sure that you have got an address in a legally valid place for registered office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home